EXPO PLAST is the only exhibition in Romania which presents the latest products, equipments and technologies in the plastics processing industry. The event is organized by Euroexpo, the Romanian Plastics Processors Employers Association (ASPAPLAST) and is a yearly event.
- It is settled as the main event in South-East Europe for plastics industry;
- Comes as a confirmation of a continuously developing industry;
- We are developing raw-materials sector: bio-polymers and bio-composites;
- We give greater attention to plastics processing area by offering promotional participation packages for companies at the prices of 499 euro for 6 sqm exhibition booth;
- We continue developing our collaboration with automotive industry and we wish to bring in the same place auto parts producers and their main beneficiaries;
- We bring visitors from Western Europe with the help of targeted communication to profile associations, alongside with meetings established between foreign producers and Romanian suppliers;
- We are taking EXPO PLAST to 4.0 industry are and we are making a call-to-action to all the specialists in this field;
- We are presenting the most recent trends: equipment machines, focusing on energetic efficiency, low production costs, solutions for an automatic production flow;
- Increasing investments and acquisitions in this field in 2017 thanks to European Funds programs;
Thus, whatever the reason for your presence at the exhibition – demonstrations of equipments, applications and technologies, the presentation and launching of new products, increase of the brand awareness, increase of the client portfolio, conclusion of partnerships or sales contracts, EXPO PLAST 2017 is the event where you can achieve these objectives.
Join us at EXPO PLAST 2017, the largest business platform in the plastics processing industry in Romania and get connected to the industry!